Basic information about data protection on our forms
Details of the data supervisor:
- Trade name: Consejo de la Juventud de Castilla y León
- Company name: Consejo de la Juventud de Castilla y León
- FISCAL ID NUMBER: V47044789
- Address: C / CHALETS 1 , 34004 Palencia (PALENCIA)
- e-mail: email@example.com
Rights in data processing
Additional information on data protection
The data that CJCyL may collect through the use and browsing of the website, through our forms, by email or as a result of the contractual relationship that binds you to CJCyL are personal data. When filling in each of the forms on our website there will be a series of mandatory data, whose fields are marked with the symbol *. If these fields are not filled in, the purposes described in each of the forms cannot be carried out.
On some occasions, we inform you that, by simply using and browsing our website, CJCyL will store data relating to:
- IP address
- Browser version
- Operating system
- Duration of the visit or browsing of the Website
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The purpose of the processing of data collected through the forms available on our website, by email or by virtue of the contractual relationship that binds you to CJCyL will be as described, in each case, in the basic information on data protection.
How long will we keep your personal data?
CJCyL will keep your personal data for the time strictly necessary to process your request.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- Execution of a contract for the provision of services
– Processing of data in the web contact forms.
– Dissemination through the website and social networks of images or videos captured during their participation in courses and training.
– Processing of customer data that appears on invoices.
- Fulfilment of a legal obligation:
– The retention periods for your data once the contractual relationship has ended is based on compliance with the provisions of the Commercial Code.
– Communication of your data when requested by the Tax Inspectorate is covered by Law 58/2003, of 17 December, General Taxation.To which recipients will your data be communicated?As indicated in the basic information, data will not be passed on to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
In those cases where it is necessary, customer data may be transferred to the following bodies, in compliance with a legal obligation:
- Data necessary to comply with a legal obligation may be transferred to the Spanish Tax Agency.
- To the corresponding banking institutions, in order to keep up to date with payments.
- In the event that we are requested to do so, your data will be transferred to the Labour Inspectorate.
What are your rights in relation to data processing?
You as the data subject have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of the processing of your data, to access your personal data, to request the rectification of data that is inaccurate or, where appropriate, to request deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you as the data subject withdraw the consent given. CJCyL will process and retain your data in accordance with current legislation, without prejudice to the fact that you as a data subject may request in any case, the limitation of the processing of your data. In certain cases you may exercise your right to data portability, which will be delivered in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format to you or to the new data controller you designate. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for any of the processing operations for which you have given it. We have forms available for the exercise of all the aforementioned rights, however you may also use the forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You will have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the event that you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been properly dealt with. The maximum period for a decision to be taken shall be one month from the date of receipt of your request. In the event of any modification of your data, please inform us duly in writing in order to keep your data up to date.