The purpose of these General Conditions is to regulate the conditions of use of the Website “https://gameufying.eplusproject.eu/” (hereinafter, “the website”), whose coordinated partner is the company Consejo de la Juventud de Castilla y León (hereinafter, CJCyL), With CIF V47044789, Registered office: C / CHALETS 1 , 34004 Palencia (PALENCIA), with which you can contact through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of access
The purpose of this website is to provide information about our activity. Its use implies full acceptance by the User of these conditions, so if you do not agree with their content, you must refrain from using the website, as well as the information offered therein. CJCyL reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to modify, delete or include, without prior notice, new content and / or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located and the conditions of use of the website.
The User accepts that access to and use of the website and the content included therein takes place freely and consciously, under his / her sole responsibility, and consequently agrees to:
- Not to use the website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, public order, in general, and make a lawful and honest use in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as refrain from performing any act that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and / or prevent normal use and use by other users.
- Not to manipulate or alter any content on the web without the express and written consent of its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner, exempts him from any responsibility.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the mandatory authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; as well as suppressing, evading or manipulating the Copyright and other data identifying the rights of CJCyL or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the outlined contents may contain.
- Not to introduce or spread data programs (viruses or any type of harmful software) on the web that could cause damage to the web.
- CJCyL no garantiza la disponibilidad y continuidad de la web ni se hace responsable de cualesquiera daños y perjuicios puedan producirse, ni de los defectos técnicos, incluidos virus u otros elementos lesivos, cualquiera que sea la naturaleza, derivados del uso de la información y de las materias contenidas en la web.
The User will be liable for damages of any kind that CJCyL. or any third party may suffer as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by these General Conditions.
CJCyL does not assume any responsibility nor does it carry out any control over the possible hyperlinks that the website contains to external content; however, it will remove those links that include illegal content as soon as it is aware of it.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The User acknowledges that all the contents of the web and, specifically, of all the information and materials, the structure, selection, arrangement and provision of its contents, programs and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by rights of Intellectual and industrial property owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, by third parties.
In no case will access to them or their use by the User imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of said rights, nor does it confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of said contents without the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by CJCyL or the third party owner of the affected rights.
CJCyL is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, the code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs shown on this page are the property of CJCyL and / or third party companies. It is forbidden to use or download them permanently, copy them or distribute them by any means without the mandatory consent of their owner.
In the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the content has been entered on the web in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, they must send a notification to CJCyL identifying themselves and the owner of the property rights intellectual or industrial supposedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of the aforementioned rights.
Any information that any of the parties communicates or facilitates to the other or to which any of them have access, will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, displayed, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by any of the parties for purposes unrelated to those who motivated their communication.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree and waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Palencia.